Portable Toilet’s have a bad reputation, here at Site Equip we are trying to diminish the portable loos reputation. Here are our top 5 portable toilet’s misconceptions:
- Portable Toilet’s are dirty – There only as dirty as they last person who used them. At Site Equip and Site Event all of our portable toilet’s are cleaned throughly to the highest of standards before they reach your construction site or event.
- Portable Toilet’s smell – They shouldn’t smell if they have been cleaned correctly and the correct deodoriser has been added to the toilet. We have toilets which smell like vanilla and cherries!
- Portable Toilets’s are ugly – Not anymore, take a look at our range of themed luxury toilet trailer and luxury toilet trailers to see portable toilets in a whole new light!
- Portable Toilet’s are a last resort – For a large amount of our client’s this isn’t true, portable toilets are the most important aspect of a construction or event site. Without portable toilets a construction site or event can be shut down by HSE (Health and Safety Executive) and wouldn’t be able to reopen until adequate sanitation and welfare is in place.
- Portable Toilets are expensive – Here at Site Equip we have a range of portable loos for your event or construction for a range of budget’s, we have high end ones, which are nicer that your bathroom at home, or a more basic single plastic loo which is works just as well!
As much as these our the top 5 Portable Toilet’s Misconceptions, we always strive to provide our customers with the very best service.
If you are interested in toilet hire to either events or construction, call our friendly team on 01256 384134.