With great power comes great responsibility! Here are 5 tips for all event organisers, including general advice and temporary toilet hire.
- Do not underestimate time. Begin planning in advance, that way you are more likely to guaranty booking the things you require, whether it is flowers for your wedding, musicians for your entertainment or temporary toilet hire for your outdoor event.
- Flexibility is essential. While it is great to have a set vision on what you want for your event, you should be be prepared to compromise on certain elements that may not be feasible due to budget, availability or logistical problems.
- Plan A, Plan B and Plan C. In an ideal world everything runs smoothly and according to plan, but in the REAL world plenty of unforeseeable things can happen and cause problems, big or small. It is always best to have back up plans in place just in case.
- You can NEVER be too organised! Organising your time and structuring your to-do list will not only save time and effort but will reduce stress and decrease fatigue.
- The devil is in the detail. It’s easy to overlook small details when organising an event, but sometimes the smallest details can make a huge difference. From the music playing when guests enter at a wedding venue to toilet trailers that match the theme of your event.
Check out some of our themed toilet trailers below!
To see our full range, click here.
If you would like to find out more about our temporary toilet hire, give our friendly events team a call on 0800 371 994 or pop us an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will get back to you as soon as possible!
Everything was perfect!
Johnny Lance, Wedding in Selborne
Derek Veale, Event in Gerrards Cross
A big thank you
Tina Slater – London Borough of Bromley.
A very good experience
Sue Matthews – Countess Marquees, Event in Wembley.
Our experience was very good
Thank you again for all your help with the barn event.
Sarah Cross, Event in Chawton.
The loos were amazing
We had the Gypsy Caravan and the Potting Shed, and will order them again at every event we have in the future!
Lucinda Gately, Wedding in Midhurst.
Happy with the loo
Many thanks for looking after us.
Tiffany Gibson-Gardner, Southern Electric, Event in Basingstoke.
Lovely people to deal with…
Thank you to all involved.
Carole Wells, Event in Hook.
‘We were absolutely delighted’
Craig Mathie, Bournemouth 7's
Extremely Helpful and Efficient
I spoke to a gentleman called Adam I believe it was, who was extremely helpful and quickly he arranged delivery within the hour to us by a member of your office team Daniel, who was also extremely helpful and efficient. So, please could you pass on our thanks, we were extremely grateful."
Megan Parry, Events Co-Ordinator
Excellent Communication Throughout The Process
Oriel College, Oxford
We would hire time and time again!
Simon, Roofing Company
Passing on my congrats and admiration for your team who worked tirelessly!
I wanted to just drop you a line to pass on my congrats and admiration for your team who worked tirelessly at an event (Endure 24) I was at last week! We put 2 large teams into the Endure 24 running event at Wasing park, and I noticed it was you guys who provided the site equip, in particular the loos & showers, which I can assure you got quite some use last weekend - thanks to the rain & mud!
Anyway, i was super impressed at the facilities, how clean & well stocked they were, even through the night. Clearly in our discussions earlier this year we spoke a lot about the team who work with the loos/showers but actually seeing them first hand working, I totally realise how hard the role is hence thought it might be nice for them to receive some praise. They did your organisation proud at a very large event, which quite frankly would have left us all feeling quite rubbish should the facilities have not been as up to scratch as they were. Running through the mud & rain in the middle of the night, then not being able to have a hot shower would have tarnished the event for me hugely. But instead, it was great. So many thanks! I do hope you have had other positive feedback because I couldn’t fault it!
We will definitely be using you again and also recommending you
Huge thanks Artur to you and your team for a faultless service. We will definitely be using you again and also recommending you – our party was a huge success and you were part of the great service.