Do you know what construction site toilet and welfare regulations you are required to provide on site for your project? Not to worry, Site Equip have a quick guide to ensure you are always legally compliant when it comes to providing sanitation and welfare facilities.
What construction site toilet do I need to provide?
- A minimum of 1 toilet per 7 persons per 40 hours per week
- Lockable toilet doors
- Clean, ventilated and lit facilities
- Running water, where possible warm running water
- Soap, toilet paper, hand towels
- A sink large enough to wash up to your elbow
What welfare facilities do I need to supply?
- Somewhere to change, dry and store clothing
- Drinking water and cups
- A rest area to site, make something a hot drink and eat food
What if I have no power, mains sewage or water facilities?
A cold chemical toilet would be the perfect solution for you. This toilet is self sufficient and does not require any of the above. Site Equip’s service even includes a free weekly service to empty, clean and replenish your toilet for you.
Order your construction site toilet and welfare today by calling our friendly sales team on 01256 384 134 now or filling out an enquiry form below.