The Hot Water Portable Toilet contains the standard recirculating chemical loo but in addition to the cold water version you can also have hot water from the wash basin, which is temperate controlled an have an optimum hand washing temperature of 40-43˚C. The wash basin is large enough to wash up to your elbow as per HSE Regulations. This hot water portable toilet is recommended by the Health and Safety Executive.
The hire price of the hot water portable toilet includes a free weekly service, where our award winning service operators will empty the toilet, refill with clean chemical and replenish the consumables. As part of our exceptional service each unit is electrically tested prior to delivery by our fully qualified team of fitters and mechanics, who are also available as support for all customers.
|Hot Water Portable Toilets|
|Weight||87kg/118 kg (with hot water)|
- Available in 110 V and 240 V
- Optimum hot water temperature of 40-43˚C, as recommended by HSE
- Free weekly servicing
- Wash basin large enough to wash up to your elbow as per HSE Regulations
- Quick delivery
Why hire your hot water portable toilet from Site Equip?
- Fast Response, we will quote your welfare and sanitation need immediately and aim to deliver next working day
- Personal Service, you will have a dedicated account manager and awards winning service operator looking after your sanitation needs
- Reliable, our automated scheduling means your toilet service will never be missed of the route
- Professional service, we can provide you with the confidence you are working with the very best within the industry, take a look at our awards
- Delivery system, we aim to deliver, when you require and keep you updated at to the whereabouts of your hot water portable toilet when on route to you
The hot water portable toilet specifications;
To run the hot water portable toilet it requires a power supply at all times, this ensures the hot water heater is working. This is especially important in those chilly winter months, as if the power is not connected to the hot water portable toilet at all times it may cause the hot water unit to freeze. These hot water portable toilets are available in 110 Volt and 240 Volt, please check for availability.
The hot water portable toilet contains;
Hand pump recirculating flushing chemical toilet
- Large wash basin to wash up to your elbow as per HSE recommendations
- Water heater to deliver hot water to the portable toilet
- Available in 110 Volt and 240 Volt
- Full RCD protection
- Wall mounted hand towel dispenser with quality hand towels
Site Equip can deliver you a hot water portable toilet across the South of England, covering Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Kent, Essex, Buckinghamshire, Wiltshire, Dorset and London