Site Equip’s quick guide to Health and Safety on Construction Sites ensures your responsibilities as site manager are met.
What do I have to provide to comply with health and safety on construction sites:
- Clean and working toilets
- Washbasins with hot and cold running water
- Soap and towels
- Sinks large enough to wash face, hands and forearms
- Somewhere to change, dry and store clothing
- Drying water and cups if needed
- An area to sit, make hot drinks and eat food.
HSE has put together a quick guide of what you need to know as a busy builder.
Here at Site Equip we are constantly looking at how we can help you, so please find a summary of requirements of welfare facilities, all of which we can supply: