Want to turn your camping trip into a glamping trip? Having a few home comforts might make your stay that little bit better. Site Event have created a guide so you can check out how to turn camping into glamping with a few easy items, including a checklist.
Check Out How To Turn Camping Into Glamping
We’ve got the perfect tips for what to invest in to switch your trip from camping to glamping and make it a trip to remember – without any difficulty.
- Invest in a large and comfortable tent or try something more adventurous like a teepee, yurt or campervan. Ideally, a space that you can stand up in with bring that comfortable feel and won’t feel cramped.
2. Instead of a roll mat, trying using a blow up mattress with extra sleeping bags or even use a proper duvet and add blankets for maximum comfort. You could even bring a rug to give a home from home feel.
3. Bring your own chairs and a table for comfort whilst eating as well as a communal space for chatting and playing games. You don’t want to spend all day sitting inside!
4. If you’re not near a power source, solar powered items such as chargers, lights and speakers will be a must to make sure you have those home comforts to maximise the fun on your trip. Hanging a battery powered light in your tent will make your evenings a lot easier! Try fairy lights for a homely effect.
5. To make sure your glamping trip is as much fun as possible, remember to bring tasty food (especially s’mores to make it a proper camping trip!) and drink.
6. If you’re looking for the ultimate glamping experience with all the home comforts, you could try one of our themed portable toilets or our luxury toilet trailers to maximise your enjoyable stay. You’ll never want to camp without them again!
If you’re keen to turn your camping trip into a glamping trip, why not use our Camping to Glamping Checklist so you can make sure you have the perfect glamping experience.
If you’d like to use the checklist, you can save and print it by clicking here to open it as a PDF – Site Event – Camping to Glamping Checklist
If you are planning a glamping trip, or need portable toilets for any event, take a look at our luxury toilet trailer range and our themed toilet trailers (which includes the toilet trailers pictured), to find the perfect mobile toilet for your needs. If you require any advise or a no obligation free quote, please call our friendly sales team on 01256 384 134. Take a look at some of our reviews below.
Everything was perfect!
Johnny Lance, Wedding in Selborne
Derek Veale, Event in Gerrards Cross
A big thank you
Tina Slater – London Borough of Bromley.
A very good experience
Sue Matthews – Countess Marquees, Event in Wembley.
Our experience was very good
Thank you again for all your help with the barn event.
Sarah Cross, Event in Chawton.
The loos were amazing
We had the Gypsy Caravan and the Potting Shed, and will order them again at every event we have in the future!
Lucinda Gately, Wedding in Midhurst.
Happy with the loo
Many thanks for looking after us.
Tiffany Gibson-Gardner, Southern Electric, Event in Basingstoke.
Lovely people to deal with…
Thank you to all involved.
Carole Wells, Event in Hook.
‘We were absolutely delighted’
Craig Mathie, Bournemouth 7's
Extremely Helpful and Efficient
I spoke to a gentleman called Adam I believe it was, who was extremely helpful and quickly he arranged delivery within the hour to us by a member of your office team Daniel, who was also extremely helpful and efficient. So, please could you pass on our thanks, we were extremely grateful."
Megan Parry, Events Co-Ordinator
Excellent Communication Throughout The Process
Oriel College, Oxford
We would hire time and time again!
Simon, Roofing Company
Passing on my congrats and admiration for your team who worked tirelessly!
I wanted to just drop you a line to pass on my congrats and admiration for your team who worked tirelessly at an event (Endure 24) I was at last week! We put 2 large teams into the Endure 24 running event at Wasing park, and I noticed it was you guys who provided the site equip, in particular the loos & showers, which I can assure you got quite some use last weekend - thanks to the rain & mud!
Anyway, i was super impressed at the facilities, how clean & well stocked they were, even through the night. Clearly in our discussions earlier this year we spoke a lot about the team who work with the loos/showers but actually seeing them first hand working, I totally realise how hard the role is hence thought it might be nice for them to receive some praise. They did your organisation proud at a very large event, which quite frankly would have left us all feeling quite rubbish should the facilities have not been as up to scratch as they were. Running through the mud & rain in the middle of the night, then not being able to have a hot shower would have tarnished the event for me hugely. But instead, it was great. So many thanks! I do hope you have had other positive feedback because I couldn’t fault it!
We will definitely be using you again and also recommending you
Huge thanks Artur to you and your team for a faultless service. We will definitely be using you again and also recommending you – our party was a huge success and you were part of the great service.