Make sure your event runs smoothly by hiring toilet attendants with Site Event!
Planning for an event can takes months of hard work and preparation to ensure that the day runs smoothly and successfully. Providing enough toilets, the placement of the toilets & the frequency of servicing are all very important factors to consider before your event, but what about during your event?
For large scale events with high footfall, it could be worth hiring toilet attendants. Our toilet attendants will be on hand during your event to keep everything under control and make sure that there are no issues in regards to your toilet hire.
The benefits of hiring toilet attendants
- NSQ (Nation Sanitation Qualification) qualified. All of our toilet attendants are fully NSQ qualified to ensure that your event portable toilets, toilet trailers, mobile showers and event accommodation is always kept to the highest of standards.
- Flexible – You can hire our toilet attendants for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or just for a couple of hours during the peak hours of your event, it is completely flexible!
- Professionalism – We ensure that all our attendants are professional and polite, even down to their physical appearance. We can provide them with smart attire so that their appearance assures guests of a professional service.
- Cleaning – Our attendants will clean the toilets regularly to ensure a high level of hygiene for your guests.
- Replenishing stock – Consumables such as toilet roll, soap & hand towels will be closely monitored and replenished when stock gets low to ensure nobody is caught short during their festival experience.
- Assisting with queues – At large festivals, sometimes queues can be alleviated with the assistance of an attendant who can guide guests to empty toilets and monitor the more central toilets to make sure they aren’t overused and do not overfill.
If you would like more information on our toilet attendants or would like to get something booked in then please give us a call on 0800 371 994 or pop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you shortly!
Everything was perfect!
Johnny Lance, Wedding in Selborne
Derek Veale, Event in Gerrards Cross
A big thank you
Tina Slater – London Borough of Bromley.
A very good experience
Sue Matthews – Countess Marquees, Event in Wembley.
Our experience was very good
Thank you again for all your help with the barn event.
Sarah Cross, Event in Chawton.
The loos were amazing
We had the Gypsy Caravan and the Potting Shed, and will order them again at every event we have in the future!
Lucinda Gately, Wedding in Midhurst.
Happy with the loo
Many thanks for looking after us.
Tiffany Gibson-Gardner, Southern Electric, Event in Basingstoke.
Lovely people to deal with…
Thank you to all involved.
Carole Wells, Event in Hook.
‘We were absolutely delighted’
Craig Mathie, Bournemouth 7's
Extremely Helpful and Efficient
I spoke to a gentleman called Adam I believe it was, who was extremely helpful and quickly he arranged delivery within the hour to us by a member of your office team Daniel, who was also extremely helpful and efficient. So, please could you pass on our thanks, we were extremely grateful."
Megan Parry, Events Co-Ordinator
Excellent Communication Throughout The Process
Oriel College, Oxford
We would hire time and time again!
Simon, Roofing Company
Passing on my congrats and admiration for your team who worked tirelessly!
I wanted to just drop you a line to pass on my congrats and admiration for your team who worked tirelessly at an event (Endure 24) I was at last week! We put 2 large teams into the Endure 24 running event at Wasing park, and I noticed it was you guys who provided the site equip, in particular the loos & showers, which I can assure you got quite some use last weekend - thanks to the rain & mud!
Anyway, i was super impressed at the facilities, how clean & well stocked they were, even through the night. Clearly in our discussions earlier this year we spoke a lot about the team who work with the loos/showers but actually seeing them first hand working, I totally realise how hard the role is hence thought it might be nice for them to receive some praise. They did your organisation proud at a very large event, which quite frankly would have left us all feeling quite rubbish should the facilities have not been as up to scratch as they were. Running through the mud & rain in the middle of the night, then not being able to have a hot shower would have tarnished the event for me hugely. But instead, it was great. So many thanks! I do hope you have had other positive feedback because I couldn’t fault it!
We will definitely be using you again and also recommending you
Huge thanks Artur to you and your team for a faultless service. We will definitely be using you again and also recommending you – our party was a huge success and you were part of the great service.