Site Equip, Site Event and Site Build had an extremely busy 2014, take a look back over the year with us….
Site Equip’s January
- We welcomed the return of their long standing customer Guilfest, they had a very short run up to the 2014 summer festival seeing the likes of Jedward, The Boomtown Rats, Kool and the Gang and The Enemy play over the 3 day camping festival.
Site Equip’s February
- February saw huge amounts of storms and flooding which we helped local councils, MOD and emergency response units deploy toilets for individuals and workers within the South of England. Our work for the local area was recognised by the Hire Association Europe. So much so that they wrote a 4 page article about it in their industry magazine Interface.
- We knocked our old warehouse down to make space for our brand new 5000 square foot workshop which we now manufacturer our own toilet trailers in.
- We were short listed for not one, but two awards at the Hire Association Awards – ‘New Starter of the Year’ for employee Amy Gilbert and ‘Event Company of the Year’ for Site Event.
Site Equip’s March
March was all about our employee’s!
- Andy Moore who won ‘Service Attendant of the Year‘ at the prestigious Loo of the Year Award had customers congratulating him at all his construction sites. With some of them making him toilet roll crowns, clapping him onto site and placing the pictures of him and Bobby Davro all over the toilet!
- Russell Taylor our Foreman and On Site Event Manager passed his HGV test to ensure he can now bring the larger tanker to your event.
Site Equip’s April
- April saw Amy Gilbert win ‘New Starter of the Year’ at the Hire Association Europe Awards. With Nick Knowles presenting the award to her.
- May saw the beginning of what would be a very busy summer, kicking off with some fantastic sporting events and festivals
Site Equip’s June
- June saw the warehouse to home new company Site Build finished, but with the mid of the events season, we would have to wait a little longer for our first toilet trailer to be born.
Site Equip’s July
- In the mist of the buzzing events season we supported the campaign to encourage more women in to the construction business. We have many females working in our construction department and it is something we here at Site Equip feel strongly about.
Site Equip’s August
Once the August bank holiday was done and dusted we decided it was the perfect time to announce what we had been working on over the summer period…the re brand of Loos R Us to Site Event. To align our sister companies. It was a sad day when we said goodbye to the very popular Loos R Us name we had been using since 1991.
Site Equip’s September
September saw us short listed for ‘Best Toilets’ at the Festival Suppliers Awards with our friends over at Blissfields to be held at the Showmans Show 2014.
Site Equip’s October
October was a busy month for us, we launched the rebrand from Loos R Us to Site Event and launched our new brand Site Build at the Showmans Show. The 2014 Showmans Show was the most successful show for us! With great feedback from the first trailer we have ever built!
Site Equip’s November
- The local mayor officially opens our Site Build factory with the local papers coming down to take photos.
- We supported World Toilet Day on the 19th November 2014
Site Equip’s December
- Our service operator Cliff Luggar won Attendant of the Year at the Loo of the Year awards. The second year running a Site Equip employee has won the award!
- We supported Christmas Jumper Day – donning our cheesy, musical and light up jumpers.
Overall we had a fantastic 2014, and hope 2015 is even better. We wish you all a happy and prosperous New Year.