Be one of the first to hire our newly delivered mains toilets. They’re perfect for long term building projects where mains drainage, water, and electricity supply is available on site.
At Site Equip we are continually investing in our equipment and are pleased to announce we have purchased more main connected toilets in 110v and 240v to support your construction and building sites.
Due to COVID 19, we have been inundated with requests for units with hot water and connection directly to mains sewage to reduce contamination. Our mains toilets are available in both 110v and 240v connections.
Mains connected toilets include:
- Porcelain toilet pan
- A sink, long enough to wash from your hand to your elbow
- Translucent roof, to be able to see without the need for a light
- Fully flushing toilet system, with the sewage connecting direct to your mains supply
- The toilet requires a 15mm water inlet and 16amp supply
- Hot water heater with RCD protection
- Ventilation throughout the toilet
- Spacious wash room area
Mains Toilets Specifications are:
Weight: 87 kg
Dimensions: 1.2m x 1.2m x 2.1m
Voltage: 110v or 240v
If you would like to book one of our mains connected portable toilets, you can do this online here or alternatively give our friendly sales team a call on 0800 371 994. We can deliver across the South of England from any one of our three depots in Hampshire, Kent and Hertfordshire.