We are pleased to welcome two brand new 16ft Eco Solar Powered Welfare Units to our fleet from our suppliers Groundhog. The GP500 fusion pulse is the latest concept in hybrid solar technology delivers cost-effective and environmentally efficient, robust & easy to use Anti-Vandal, Mobile Welfare Unit.
The Brand New 16ft Eco Solar Powered Welfare Units are ideal for flexible on-site applications, offering a larger seating area, accommodating up to 12-14 people. The twin axle GP500 16ft welfare unit offers the robustness and ease of use of the Groundhog GP360 12ft welfare unit whilst providing the added seating area to accommodate a larger workforce. The GP500 Fusion Pulse mobile welfare unit offers cost savings as the heating is supplied by an onboard system that does not require the generator to run. The generator will only be required for microwave, kettle and hot water system.
16ft Eco Solar Powered Welfare Units Benefits
- Fuel costs reduced up to 80%
- Increased efficiency with back up power source
- Low noise pollution
- CO2 emissions reduced up to 80%
16ft Eco Solar Powered Welfare Units Features
1. Welfare Area
- Table and bench seating for up to 12–14 people
- Air blown heating system • Microwave and kettle – both hard-wired
- Large stainless steel sink c/w warm water tap
- Fresh & waste water containers (20 Ltr cap each)
- 12V LED lighting with PIR • Inverter powered socket and USB connection
- Consumer board c/w RCD & MCB’s • Generator start panel c/w hour run meter
- Paper towels, liquid soap and cup dispenser
- Carbon monoxide monitor and smoke alarm
- High level vent
- Fresh drinking water container (20 Ltr)
- Volt meter
- 130Amp hour battery/ charger & battery guard
2. Toilet Area
- Plastic recirculating toilet c/w ventilation pipe
- Forearm pedestal wash basin c/w warm water tap
- Toilet tank size: 280L
- Liquid soap & paper towel dispenser
- Toilet roll holder
- 12V LED lighting with PIR
- Warm water supplied by on-board heating system
3. Warm Room / Generator Area
- 12V LED lighting with PIR
- Air blown heating system
- Coat hooks
- Ventilation panel
- Generator start battery
- 6kVA diesel generator with exhaust venting
- Access to fuel tank with separate fuel level gauge (58 Ltr capacity)
- Fuel Active system
Intelligent Solar System
Highly efficient 130amp power AGM battery, charged via intelligent solar power system built-in controller, backed up by an on-board power silenced generator – ensures optimum performance is maintained when in use and unmanned.
Generator NOT needed for the operation of LED lights and heating system
The units are powered by solar technology, with generator backup, charging the 12V battery. This allows the LED lighting, diesel-powered heating system and inverter powered electrical sockets to be operational and also dispenses warm water in toilet and canteen.
Saves You Money!
Environmental features give owners and end-users savings by way of reduced fuel usage, 80% reduction in generator servicing, longer generator life, fewer breakdowns, and massively reduced noise pollution.
16ft Eco Solar Powered Welfare Units is available to hire now! Order online today here or call us on 0800 371 994 for more information.