Make sure your event runs smoothly by hiring toilet attendants with Site Event!
Planning for an event can takes months of hard work and preparation to ensure that the day runs smoothly and successfully. Providing enough toilets, the placement of the toilets & the frequency of servicing are all very important factors to consider before your event, but what about during your event?
For large scale events with high footfall, it could be worth hiring toilet attendants. Our toilet attendants will be on hand during your event to keep everything under control and make sure that there are no issues in regards to your toilet hire.
The benefits of hiring toilet attendants
- NSQ (Nation Sanitation Qualification) qualified. All of our toilet attendants are fully NSQ qualified to ensure that your event portable toilets, toilet trailers, mobile showers and event accommodation is always kept to the highest of standards.
- Flexible – You can hire our toilet attendants for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or just for a couple of hours during the peak hours of your event, it is completely flexible!
- Professionalism – We ensure that all our attendants are professional and polite, even down to their physical appearance. We can provide them with smart attire so that their appearance assures guests of a professional service.
- Cleaning – Our attendants will clean the toilets regularly to ensure a high level of hygiene for your guests.
- Replenishing stock – Consumables such as toilet roll, soap & hand towels will be closely monitored and replenished when stock gets low to ensure nobody is caught short during their festival experience.
- Assisting with queues – At large festivals, sometimes queues can be alleviated with the assistance of an attendant who can guide guests to empty toilets and monitor the more central toilets to make sure they aren’t overused and do not overfill.
If you would like more information on our toilet attendants or would like to get something booked in then please give us a call on 0800 371 994 or pop us an email to [email protected] and we will get back to you shortly!
Great service, very easy to work with.
Tool Hire Supervisor, Jewson
Lovely people to deal with…
Thank you to all involved.
Carole Wells, Event in Hook.
A very good experience
Sue Matthews – Countess Marquees, Event in Wembley.
The loos were amazing
We had the Gypsy Caravan and the Potting Shed, and will order them again at every event we have in the future!
Lucinda Gately, Wedding in Midhurst.
Our experience was very good
Thank you again for all your help with the barn event.
Sarah Cross, Event in Chawton.
Happy with the loo
Many thanks for looking after us.
Tiffany Gibson-Gardner, Southern Electric, Event in Basingstoke.
A big thank you
Tina Slater – London Borough of Bromley.
Excellent Communication Throughout The Process
Oriel College, Oxford
Everything was perfect!
Johnny Lance, Wedding in Selborne
Extremely Helpful and Efficient
I spoke to a gentleman called Adam I believe it was, who was extremely helpful and quickly he arranged delivery within the hour to us by a member of your office team Daniel, who was also extremely helpful and efficient. So, please could you pass on our thanks, we were extremely grateful."
Megan Parry, Events Co-Ordinator
Derek Veale, Event in Gerrards Cross