The Hot Water Portable Toilet contains the standard recirculating chemical loo plus hot water to the wash basin. The hot water temperate is controlled for optimum hand washing, at a temperature of 40-43˚C. The wash basin is large enough to wash up to your elbow as per Health & Safety Executive (HSE) Regulations.
A FREE weekly service, replenishment of consumables and clean, by our award winning Service Operators, is included in the Hire price.
All prices are based on a minimum 4 week hire.
From: £30.00 per week, charged every 4 weeks @ £120.00
|Dimensions||1.2 × 1.2 × 2.4 m|
- Suitable for 7 men based on a 40 hour working week
- Available in 110v and 240v
- HSE compliant with warm water washing facility and full forearm length basin
- Includes free weekly servicing, including soap, hand towels and toilet rolls
- Optimum hot water temperature of 40-43˚C, as recommended by HSE
Why hire your hot water portable toilet from Site Equip?
- Fast Response, we will quote your welfare and sanitation need immediately and aim to deliver next working day
- Personal Service, you will have a dedicated account manager and awards winning service operator looking after your sanitation needs
- Reliable, our automated scheduling means your toilet service will never be missed of the route
- Professional service, we can provide you with the confidence you are working with the very best within the industry, take a look at our awards
- Delivery system, we aim to deliver, when you require and keep you updated at to the whereabouts of your hot water portable toilet when on route to you
The hot water portable toilet specifications;
The weekly FREE service includes a refill with clean chemical and replenishment of the consumables.
A commando lead to connect the unit to a power supply is required, this is supplied by the Customer.
To run the hot water portable toilet it requires a power supply at all times, this ensures the hot water heater is working. This is especially important in those chilly winter months, as if the power is not connected to the hot water portable toilet at all times it may cause the hot water unit to freeze.
Hot water portable toilets are available in 110 Volt and 240 Volt.
The hot water portable toilet contains;
- Hand pump recirculating flushing chemical toilet
- Large wash basin to wash up to your elbow as per HSE recommendations
- Water heater to deliver hot water to the portable toilet
- Available in 110 Volt and 240 Volt
- Full RCD protection
- Wall mounted hand towel dispenser with quality hand towels
Site Equip can deliver you a hot water portable toilets across the South of England.