Heavy duty EuroMat® are the ideal solution for temporary roadways and work areas within construction, civil engineering and groundwork industries. The mats support loads of up to 80 tonnes making them great for supporting heavy machinery.
The 2.4m x 1.2m mats are made from 100% recycled high density Polyethlyene (DDPE). Each one weighs 36kg.
All prices are based on a minimum 4 week hire.
From: £8.00 per week, charged every 4 weeks @ £32.00
|Dimensions||2.44 × 1.2 m|
- Supports up to 80 tonnes
- Made of 100% recycled high density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Dry hire only
Why order your temporary trackway hire from Site Equip?
- Fast response, we aim to respond to your quote immediately and deliver next day or when required
- Personal Service, you will have a dedicated construction account manager and service operator who will look after your requirements
- Reliable, our state of the art computer systems means our welfare units are regularly serviced by our team of in house fitters and mechanics
- Professional Service, we pride ourselves on providing the best service possible, which we have won awards for
- Delivery system, using our state of the art tracking we can keep you up to date with your delivery
Trackway Hire – Incredibly Tough & Flexible
Trackway Hire – Chevron Traction® Surface
EuroMat®s chevron traction® surface comprises of a broken pattern of rugged nubs which substantially improves the grip and forward motion of plant or vehicles and reduces side way slippage, even in the most challenging weather or ground conditions.
Made from tough 100% recycled or virgin high density Polyethylene (HDPE), EuroMat® is the market leader for temporary access and ground protection over soft or sensitive ground. EuroMat® significantly reduces damage to heritage and eco-sensitive areas, avoiding the need for reinstatement once the project is complete.
Trackway Hire – Fast & Efficient Installation
Weighing just 36kg EuroMat® is ideal for both short and long term projects. Incorporating strategically positioned handholds, EuroMat® is man-handleable and easy to off load and deploy by a two man team.
Trackway Hire – Logistics
Lighter in weight than conventional wood or steel alternatives, EuroMat® also offers the environmental benefit of more mats being loaded per wagon and in turn reducing transportation costs and carbon emissions.