One of the main ways to protect yourself and your staff against COVID 19 is regular handwashing, with Site Equip’s Hot Hand Wash Sink we make it even easier for your team to wash their hands.
With 8 illuminated bays fitted with a tap for handwashing, the Hot Hand Wash Sink is perfect for long term hire on construction or building sites where there are insufficient hand washing facilities.
Each station is also fitted with two drinking water taps, so your team can fill any water bottles with ease. Hot Hand Wash Sinks are built by our sister company Site Build; we have installed six full soap dispensers, filled to the brim with Ebony Honey & Mango liquid soap.
All you need to have one of these Hot Hand Wash Sinks installed on your site is a 25mm water connection, 16A power supply, and a forklift for unloading and loading.
How to best wash your hands as per NHS guidelines with our Hot Hand Wash Sink
Hand washing should take 30 seconds
- Wet hands with water
- Apply enough soap to cover all hand surfaces
- Rub hands palm to palm
- Rub back of each hand with palm of the other hand, with fingers interlaced
- Rub palm to palm with fingers interlaced
- Rub with back of fingers to opposing palms with fingers interlocked
- Rub each thumb clasped in opposite hand using a rotational movement
- Rub tips of fingers in opposite palm in circular motion
- Rub each wrist with opposite hand
- Rinse hands with water
- Use elbow to turn off tap
- Dry thoroughly with a single-use towel